- 14 Apr 2021
Date received: 28 Oct 2020
Date responded: 19 Feb 2021
Agendas, minutes and all other meeting papers for the meetings of the NHS Scotland board chairs group starting with the June 2020 meeting to present.
Agendas, minutes and all other meeting papers for the meetings of the NHS Scotland chief executives group starting with the June 2020 meeting to present.
The agendas and minutes for meetings of the NHS Chairs and NHS Chief Executives Groups are published online and can be accessed using the following links:
- NHS Chairs – August 2020, October 2020 and November 2020.
- NHS Chief Executives – September 2020 and November 2020.
In relation to the meeting papers you requested, please find attached documents relating to NHS Chairs meetings and NHS Chief Executives providing some of the information you requested.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable provide some of the information because exemptions under the following sections apply:
- s.27(1) (information intended for future publication);
- s.29(1)(a) (policy formulation);
- s.30(b)(ii) (substantial inhibition of free and frank exchange of views for the purposes of deliberation); and,
- s.38(1)(b) (personal information).
The reasons why these exemptions apply are explained in the Annex to this letter.
For your awareness, the Winter Preparedness Plan was published on 28 October 2020.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House