- 23 Feb 2021
Date received: 23 Oct 2020
Date responded: 23 Nov 2020
In relation to trial events held at Murrayfield, Ross County and Aberdeen FC:
1. I formally request a copy of the reports , emails and letters regarding the conclusions, impact and outcomes from the trial events.
2. In particular I am looking for the reasons why numbers should or not change from the current zero.
3. I also want to see any emails from Prof Leitch regarding the spectator ban.
4. I also request the information presented to the First Minister that resulted in the ban of using changing rooms at Scottish semi pro football games.
1. Please find attached evaluation reports from The Scottish Rugby Union, Ross County Football Club and Aberdeen Football Club on pilot events which held spectators.
2, 3, 4. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House