1. How many applications have been received in total for the COVID-19 Restrictions Fund?
2. How many applications were (a) successful and (b) unsuccessful in receiving the COVID-19 Restrictions Fund?
3. How much money has been awarded in total from the COVID-19 Restrictions Fund?
a) If any money is remaining from the £40 million fund, where will it be distributed to?
4. Breakdown of the (a) the number of applications received and (b) the amount of money awarded by each Local Authority area
1. As of 15 October 2020, no applications have been received by the Scottish Government for funding from the Covid-19 Restrictions Fund.
2. As of 15 October 2020, there have been no successful or unsuccessful applications received by the Scottish Government for funding from the Covid-19 Restrictions Fund.
3. The £29 million grant element of the Covid-19 Restrictions Fund went live on 20 October 2020, therefore, as of 15 October 2020 the total amount awarded would be £0. The remaining £11 million has been allocated to the Hardship Fund. Further information can be found on the Scottish Government website via this link - https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-restrictions-fund/
4. As there have been no applications received by the Scottish Government as of 15 October 2020, we are unable to provide the breakdown of applicants and money awarded by each local authority.
The Scottish Government plans to publish relevant statistics on our website (link provided above). The information will be made available shortly and updated regularly.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback