1. Copies of minutes for the Scottish Government Cabinet Meeting on 30 June 2020.
2. Any papers and/or briefings that were circulated to the Scottish Government Cabinet from civil servants, special advisors and/or otherwise in preparation for the Cabinet meeting on 30 June 2020.
3. Copies of correspondence from/to civil servants, Special Advisors and/or members of the Scottish Government Cabinet in response to discussions on independence in the Cabinet Meeting on 30 June 2020.
1. An exemption under Section 30(b)(ii) (the free and frank exchange of views for the purposes of deliberation) applies to the information you have requested here. The reasons for applying this exemption are set out in Annex A.
2. Some of the information you requested here is set out in Annex B.
Exemptions under Section 25(1) (otherwise accessible), Section 29(1)(a) (formulation or development of government policy) and Section 36(1) (claim to confidentiality of communications) apply to some of the information you have requested here. The reasons for applying these exemptions are set out in Annex C.
3. This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested here.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback