1. Is your organisation using Oracle E-Business Suite?
2. If yes, which specific modules are using Oracle E-Business Suite for?
3. If yes, are you running on Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2?
4. Are you aware that Premier Support for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 is expiring in December 2021 and you will need to upgrade in order to remain supported, including the provision of legislative and security patches?
5. If you are not on 12.2, have you considered carrying out an upgrade assessment for your Oracle E-Business Suite system?
6. If no, which alternative ERP system do you intend to move to?
1. The Scottish Government makes use of Oracle EBS 12.1.3 for both HR and Payroll corporate solutions. The modules currently used are HR, HR Self Service, Payroll, iRecruitment and Discoverer. Management of the modules listed is by individual annual licensing agreements.
The Scottish Government makes use of Oracle EBS 12.1.3 for our corporate finance solution.
2. The products or modules licensed for use are:
- General ledger, including cash book
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts receivable, including sales invoicing, cash collecting, Debt and Non Debtor
- Workflow (embedded within the Financials application)
- Order Management
- Financials Intelligence
- Order Management (for Stock Control)
- Project Costing / Internet Time (Time Recording)
- Travel and Subsistence
- Functional Testing Suite for Oracle Applications
- Test Manager
- Financials Intelligence
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Tutor for Applications
- Oracle Advanced Collections
- Functional Testing
- Oracle Project Costing
- Oracle Purchasing
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Adapter Suite
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management
- Oracle Hyperion Planning Plus
- Oracle Essbase Plus
3. The Scottish Government is not running Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.
4. Please note questions 4-6 posed by yourself are all answered within this paragraph. We are aware that Premier Support for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 is expiring in December 2021 and are currently considering what the next steps are for both HR and Finance. The project is currently at the analysis and fact finding stage which will then inform options on next steps.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback