Click 'Accept all cookies' to agree to all cookies that collect anonymous data.
To only allow the cookies that make the site work, click 'Use essential cookies only.' Visit 'Set cookie preferences' to control specific cookies.
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
1. The number of emails sent to the TestandProtectQueries@gov.scot email address in each week since it was set up.
2. The number of these emails that were responded to within 24 hours.
3. The number of these emails that were not responded to within 7 working days.
1. As at 20 July 2020, 26 emails
2. As at 20 July 2020, 2 emails
3. As at 20 July 2020, nil emails
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House