1. Number of approved applications broken down by money advisor for the financial years 2018/19 and 2019/2020.
2. Since 4 November 2019, a breakdown number of cases allocated to each of the Payment Distributors.
1. Table 1.1: The number of approved Debt Payment Programmes (DPPs) under the Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) by money adviser organisation, 2018-19 (1)
|Stepchange Debt Charity Scotland||1,161|
|Carrington Dean Group||241|
|Murray Stewart Fraser||101|
|Citizens Advice & Rights Fife North Lanarkshire Council||95|
|North Lanarkshire Council||92|
|Gregory Pennington (Wilson Andrews)||78|
|South Lanarkshire Council - Money Matters Advice Service||49|
|Begbies Traynor Central||43|
|Dumfries & Galloway CAS||39|
|The Moray Council||37|
Table 1.2: The number of (provisional) approved Debt Payment Programmes (DPPs) under the Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) by money adviser organisation, 2019-20 (1)
|Stepchange Debt Charity Scotland||967|
|Carrington Dean Group||779|
|Gregory Pennington (Wilson Andrews)||141|
|Citizens Advice & Rights Fife||69|
|South Lanarkshire Council - Money Matters Advice Service||60|
|The Moray Council||57|
|North Lanarkshire Council||54|
|Begbies Traynor Central||44|
|Murray Stewart Fraser||34|
|J3 Debt Solutions||32|
(1) Displaying money adviser organisations with 25 or more approved DPPs only.
2. Table 2: The number of approved Debt Payment Programmes (DPPs) under the Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) by payment distributor, since 04 November 2019 up to 31 March 2020 (1)
|Accountant in Bankruptcy||361|
|Wylie & Bisset LLP||7|
(1) Note that, since 04 November 2019, money adviser organisations allocated a Payment Distributor to an approved DPP on behalf of the debtor.
The Accountant in Bankruptcy publish information on statistics and data and can be viewed here.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback