The Chief Digital Officer Division, Social Security Directorate could you please provide me with:
1. An organogram featuring job holders and job titles for Chief Digital Officer Division
2. A list of teams/functions/business units within Chief Digital Officer Division
3. A list of governance, steering groups, management meetings held by Chief Digital Officer Division
4. A strategy, roadmap, Gantt chart or other document containing a list of objectives for Chief Digital Officer Division
I will respond to your questions in turn.
1. You have asked for an organogram. I have attached the organisational chart for the Chief Digital Office in the Social Security Directorate of the Scottish Government with job titles. However, an exemption under section s.38 (1)(b) of FOISA (personal information) applies to some of the information you have requested because it is personal data of a third party, i.e. names of job holders, and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Article 5(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and in section 34(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018.
2. The attached organisational chart shows the four branches that sit within the Chief Digital Office division:
- Digital Risk and Security
- Engineering and Cloud
- Technologies and Platforms
- Architecture and Design
These four branches are supported by a Business Management Unit and a Supplier Relationship team.
Digital Risk and Security branch teams: Cyber Operations, Security Risk & Assurance and Architecture & Engineering.
Engineering and Cloud branch teams: Data Technologies, Software Services, Cloud Services.
Technologies and Platforms branch teams – Platform Delivery and Digital Operations.
Architecture and Design branch teams – Solution Architects, Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture, Infrastructure and Integration.
3. The Chief Digital Office holds a weekly senior management meeting and runs the Architectural Review Board.
4. The strategy document you have requested is available from the Scottish Government website: https://www.gov.scot/publications/social-security-scotland-digital-technology-strategy/. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you.
If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI-202000035694 Information released
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- File size
- 169.2 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback