Flights taken in financial year 2019/20, routes and cost: FOI release
- Part of
- Money and tax, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
1) The number of flights taken by Scottish Government ministers, officials and special advisers over the financial year 2019/20.
2) The routes Scottish Government ministers, officials and special advisers have flown over the financial year 2019/20
3) The cost of any flights taken by Scottish government ministers, officials and special advisers over the financial year 2019/20.
I have assumed that all Scottish Government ministers, officials and special advisors means all core Scottish Government Staff.
1) The number of flights in financial year 2019/20 was 6551
2) Details of routes are included in the attached document.
3) Total costs of flights in 2019/20 was £983,277
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 35.9 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback