- 20 Apr 2020
Date received: 12 Mar 2020
Date responded: 15 Apr 2020
- What maintenance had been carried out regarding the series of flooding’s of car park 3 since 2007?
- What additional information have you been provided linking to the series of flooding’s of the car park since 2007 and Pow Burn?
- When has any risk management been put in place for Car park 3 since 2007?
- What risk management was put into effect since 2007?
- What assessments have been carried out? Please provide copies.
- Has there been any links established with Pow Burn and the flooding of Car Park 3?
I enclose a copy of the information you requested in Annex A. Where information has been redacted this is because it is not within the scope of your request.
However, you may wish to contact SEPA, South Ayrshire Council and Glasgow Prestwick Airport who may be able to help you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House