NoTosh and involvement with Education Scotland: FOI release
- Part of
- Education, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
You asked for the following information:
1. How much money has been paid to No Tosh and Think Different Events since April 2019?
2. If any other private company has been paid as part of the CfE refresh rollout, who are they and how much have they been paid?
1. Education Scotland will pay £18,120 to 'NoTosh' before the end of March 2020. Education Scotland do not have a contract with 'Think Different Events'. For information, each quarter our contracts register is updated and placed on the Education Scotland website, link attached: Education Scotland Procurement
2. The work that 'NoTosh' have been involved in is to support Education Scotland’s Curriculum Innovation Team. Work by the Curriculum Innovation Team is being shared on Twitter using the
The Scottish Government’s Publishing, Print, Design and Associated Services (PPDAS) contract with APS Group for all design, print and publishing work has been used by Education Scotland
and the Learning Directorate as part of the Refreshed Narrative for Curriculum for Excellence rollout.
The Scottish Government’s Learning Directorate, who led on the development of English and Gaelic language versions of the Refreshed Narrative for Curriculum for Excellence microsite, paid
APS Group the following to take forward that work:
- Development costs for the English language narrative: £3,481.57 ex vat
- Development costs for the Gaelic language version of the narrative: £502.67 ex vat
Education Scotland has used the APS contract for 10,000 Four Capacities A6 Cards: £2,195.07 ex vat.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback