Woman’s Aid funding conditions to supply training: FOI release
- Justice Directorate
- Part of
- Equality and rights, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
1. The full conditions of funding to Woman's Aid to supply any/all training of frontline services and other organisations for the new Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018.
2. Please also supply me with the total amount of funding supplied to Woman's Aid to supply any/all training of frontline services and other organisations for the new Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018 from inception to date.
3. Please also supply me with a list of frontline services and other organisations that have received training from Woman’s Aid for the new Domestic Abuse Scotland Act 2018 to date.
4. Please supply me with the criteria provided to Woman’s Aid required for any training to frontline services and other organisations with regard to new DA Act 2018.
5. Please also state what professional standards and quality assurance reporting is required to comply with the quality of training, this is to ensure the you are provided VfM whilst not cutting back on Quality.
I enclose a copy of most of the information you requested within the document attached.
Some of the information you have requested, relating to the total amount of funding supplied to Women's Aid, is available from a previous response to a Freedom of Information request, available at https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-201900001049/. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not haveto give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
Training was delivered to representatives from all 36 local Women's Aid (WA) organisations.
In relation to your request for information on professional standards and quality assurance, the Scottish Public Finance Manual (SPFM) is issued by the Scottish Ministers to provide guidance to the Scottish Government (SG) and other relevant bodies on the proper handling and reporting of public funds. It sets out the relevant statutory, parliamentary and administrative requirements, emphasises the need for economy, efficiency and effectiveness, and promotes good practice and high standards of propriety. The SPFM is available at https://www.gov.scot/publications/scottish-public-finance-manual/.
Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If you do not have access to obtain this information from the website listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- File size
- 247.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback