You asked for:
Weekly reports for the A96 between Nairn and Inverness.
You clarified on 17 February that the information you required was -
In relation to the condition of the A96 between Nairn to Inverness.
1. I request information on weekly reports on the condition of A96 from December 2019 till w/c 13/2/2020.
2. The repairs highlighted during these inspections the category given to the repairs
3. The number of repairs carried out in relation to reports from December 2019 - February 2020
4. Reports in relation to performance of the cats eyes in the centre of the road and the verge. In terms of their reflective quality
1. and 2. Please see Annex A to this response, inspection reports from 1 December 2019 – 13 February 2020. The highlighted lines are the repairs and categories identified.
3. There were 16 repairs carried out.
4. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we do not have the information you have requested. Therefore we are refusing your request under the exception at regulation 10(4)(a) of the EIRs. This is because there are no reports relating to cats eyes.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI/202000016205 Annex A
- File type
- 10 page PDF
- File size
- 145.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback