- 3 Apr 2019
Date received: 5 Mar 2019
Date responded: 2 Apr 2019
• A copy of the finalised agenda.
• A copy of any minutes from the gathering.
• A copy of any information provided to attendees.
• A copy of any additional notes taken by government officials.
• A full list of attendees and the organisations they represented.
• A copy of any communications between government officials and the stakeholders involved about issues arising from or discussed at the gathering.
I enclose a copy of the information you requested at Annex A. However, some names and contact details have been redacted because an exemption under section 38(1)(b) (personal data) applies to that information. This exemption applies because the information is personal data of a third party and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Schedule 1 to the Data Protection Act 1998.
This exemption is not subject to the ‘public interest test’, so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 6 page PDF
- 612.6 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House