Scottish Procurement Office Equipment and Services framework agreement: FOI release
- Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Regarding the Scottish Procurement Office Equipment and Services framework agreement (SP-16-013)
You asked for:
1. Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
2. Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
3. Start date & duration of framework
4. Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
5. Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
6. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
The answer to your questions are:
1. A multi-supplier single-lot framework was awarded under the OJEU Open Procedure. As this was a single-stage procurement exercise there was no Pre-Qualification stage. Tenders were submitted by nine suppliers. The eight successful suppliers were as follows.
Capital Document Solutions
Konica Minolta Business Solutions UK
The unsuccessful supplier was Incovo Ltd.
2. The published contract award value was £56 million.
3 & 4. The framework commenced on 3 June 2017 for an initial 2 year period, with the option of 2 x 12 months extensions periods. The first extension period has been activated and the current expiry date is 2 June 2020 with a further 12 month extension available.
5. A decision has not yet been made on whether the framework will be extended or renewed.
6. There is no senior individual outside of procurement responsible for this framework agreement.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback