- 22 Oct 2019
Date received: 4 Sep 2019
Date responded: 10 Oct 2019
You asked for "Over the last 5 full years (2013-2018), for closures lasting longer than 1 hour on ...
- A9 - from Dunblane to Inverness
- A95 - from Aviemore to Grantown-on-Spey
- A96 - from Inverness to Forres
I would like to know;
- the location of the closure (eg. a grid reference or GPS co-ordinates)
- the direction impacted (eg. northbound, southbound etc)
- the date of the closure
- the start & end time of the closure
- the reason for the closure (snow, rock fall, accident etc)
- if a detour was available & what route that was to get back on the original road".
After clarification you confirmed on 17 September 2019 to reduce the timescale of the information required to 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2018.
Annex A provides the information we currently hold in relation to the road closures on the routes and dates requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House