"Ending Homelessness Together Fund" allocations and recipients: FOI release
- Part of
- Money and tax, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Full details of:
a) How much of the £50 million Ending Homelessness Together Fund has been allocated;
b) Who the recipients of the allocations are (be that third sector organisations, local councils, charities and/or otherwise);
c) The monetary value of each allocation
The allocation of the £50 million Ending Homelessness Together Fund to date is as a follows:
Rapid Rehousing and Housing First
- Funding of £32.5 million over 5 years has been allocated for Rapid Rehousing and Housing First, this includes £29.75 million from the Ending Homelessness Together Fund with £2.75 million from the Health portfolio.
- Of this £2 million has already been distributed to local authorities to develop their rapid rehousing transition plans as per Table A in the attached Annex and a further £2 million has been distributed to The Corra Foundation for the Housing First Pathfinder Programme, who will make detailed distribution of this money to the local partners involved in each local pathfinder programmes.
- In addition, £8 million of this allocation will be distributed to local authorities for 2019/20, through the general revenue grant, to support the implementation of their rapid rehousing transition plans as per Table B
Programme Administration Costs and Frontline Outreach Services
- £764,101 has already been distributed to cover programme administration costs and to frontline outreach services across Scotland to address the prevention of rough sleeping and homelessness during winter 2017/18 and winter 2018/19 as per Table C
This means that in total, £30,514,101 million of the Ending Homelessness Together Fund has been formally allocated through Ministerial decision and announcement.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 3 page PDF
- File size
- 130.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback