- 9 May 2019
Date received: 10 Apr 2019
Date responded: 8 May 2019
Information from the Rural Economy department relating to several meetings held by Fergus Ewing and Kate Higgins with the Food and Drink Federation Scotland. The meetings in question were:
1. Meeting with Fergus Ewing in Scottish Parliament on 8 January 2019.
2. Meeting with Kate Higgins in the Walfdorf Astoria Edinburgh on 5 February 2019
3. Discussion with Kate Higgins at the Royal Highland Show on 22 June 2018.
The information sought is:
- The minutes of the meetings
- Any preparatory documents created by the Scottish Government for these meetings
- Any correspondence related to these meetings
The attached document contains some of the information you have requested, in particular a briefing document related to the meeting with Fergus Ewing in Scottish Parliament on 8 January 2019.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have any further information related to the meetings you have identified.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 6 page PDF
- 298.3 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House