- 8 May 2019
Date received: 8 Apr 2019
Date responded: 8 May 2019
- The total number of a) successful applications and b) unsuccessful applications made to the Early Learning and Childcare Inclusion Fund.
- Further to the number of successful applications, please include details of the value of each award made, and local authority area of the successful applicant.
- The total value granted according to this award in the financial year 2018/19.
- The total value projected to be spent on this award in the financial year a) 2019/20 and b) 2020/21.
All of the information you requested is shown in Annex A:
- The total number of a) successful applications - 455
- The total number of b) unsuccessful applications – 48
- Details of the value of each award made, and local authority area of the successful applicant included at Annex A
- The total value of award granted in financial year 2018/19 - £513,668.90
- The total value projected to be spent on this award in the financial year a) 2019/20 and b) 2020/21 – We have allocated £2m to the inclusion fund between 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 13 page PDF
- 504.6 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House