Any correspondence (letters, emails or otherwise) in 2018 between Michael Matheson and Alex Hynes, managing director of the ScotRail Alliance.
I have attached copies of the following correspondence:
- Alex Hynes to Michael Matheson (20 July 2018) confirming the new Hitachi Class 385 electric trains will be introduced for customers next week.
- Michael Matheson to Alex Hynes (27 August 2018) concerning the introduction of the first two of seventy Class 385 trains on the Edinburgh to Glasgow route.
- Alex Hynes to Michael Matheson (25 October 2018) concerning the plan for reinstating services between Ayr and Stranraer.
- Alex Hynes to Michael Matheson (9 November 2018) updating on ScotRail’s actions to avoid delaying customers travelling on rail following overnight project work and maintenance possessions.
- Michael Matheson to Alex Hynes (28 November 2018) concerning rail performance.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback