Click 'Accept all cookies' to agree to all cookies that collect anonymous data.
To only allow the cookies that make the site work, click 'Use essential cookies only.' Visit 'Set cookie preferences' to control specific cookies.
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
FOI reference: FOI/19/00089 Date received: 8 January 2019 Date responded: 14 January 2019
The total number of complaints of sexual misconduct or harassment made to and about your organisation between 20/11/2013 and 20/11/2018?
The answer to your question is there have been no complaints of sexual misconduct or harassment made to or about the Fire Service Inspectorate between those dates.
You then asked us to provide the following.
1. The number of complaints made by staff.
2. The number of complaints made by members of the public.
3. How many complaints were made against each job level e.g. "Senior management, four complaints"
4. How many of the cases resulted in a dismissal.
5. How many of the cases resulted in resignation.
6. How many of the cases resulted in retirement.
As there have been zero complaints made, we do not have the information you have requested in questions 1-6.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House