- 21 Jan 2019
Date received: 8 January 2019
Date responded: 14 January 2019
You then asked us to provide the following.
1. The number of complaints made by staff.
2. The number of complaints made by members of the public.
3. How many complaints were made against each job level e.g. "Senior management, four complaints"
4. How many of the cases resulted in a dismissal.
5. How many of the cases resulted in resignation.
6. How many of the cases resulted in retirement.
As there have been zero complaints made, we do not have the information you have requested in questions 1-6.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House