- 3 Dec 2018
Date received: 16 November 2018
Date responded: 3 December 2018
You asked for:
- What Finance/Procurement and HR/Payroll system do SAAS use currently?
- When do the current contracts expire?
Finance and HR Payroll System
- We use shared services provided by Scottish Government to us and a number of other public sector bodies. The Finance and HR/Payroll system employs Oracle Financials on an Oracle e-Business Suite R12 platform.
- The Scottish Government has perpetual licences to use the software; however the support is re-procured in accordance with UK and EU procurement rules. The current contract will expire on 31st March 2019.
- We use shared services provided by Scottish Government. The procurement system is PECOS P2P (Professional Electronic Commerce Online System Purchase to Pay).
- We have an unlimited license which provides the Scottish public sector with continued access to PECOS P2P, therefore there is no contract end date. There is a support and maintenance agreement for PECOS P2P which runs for 5 years and is due to expire 4th Nov 2021.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House