- 27 Sep 2018
Date received: 4 September 2018
Date responded: 14 September 2018
- A list of all Scottish Government contracts with MITIE.
- The monetary value of each contract.
- Clarification on whether MITIE employees working on these contracts are paid the Scottish Living Wage?
- How much funding is provided to MITIE on each Scottish Government contract to specifically support the payment of the Scottish Living Wage to staff working on the contracts?
1. The Scottish Government currently has one contract with Mitie – the FM Services Contract - which is due to expire at the end of September 2019.
2. The current value of this contract is split between Services and Projects at approx. £35m and £52m respectively (these are estimated full contract life costs based on current spend).
3. I can confirm that all Mitie staff employed on this contract are paid at least the Scottish Living Wage.
Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House