- 30 Aug 2018
FOI reference: FOI/18/02045
Date received: 31 July 2018
Date responded: 29 August 2018
- full details of any notification made to Marine Scotland or the Fish Health Inspectorate by any farms exceeding the trigger levels of 3 or 8 respectively, covering the period 19th April 2018 to today’s date;
- copies of all site specific escalation action plans submitted to Marine Scotland or the Fish Health Inspectorate since 19th April 2018 (please note this is a request for the actual documents provided);
- full details of all site specific escalation action plans provided to Marine Scotland or the Fish Health Inspectorate since 19th April 2018 (similarly, please note this is a request for the actual documents provided);
- any increased monitoring plans and data produced, with full details of any intervention carried out, at any farms that have reported sea lice levels over the 3 and 8 triggers, since 19th April 2018;
- full details of any warning letters, notice or enforcement action taken since 19th April 2018;
- full details of any early harvest and / or cull of farmed fish undertaken as a result of the new policy at any farm that has reported sea lice levels over 3 and 8 at any stage in 2018.
We are unable to provide some of the information you have requested because an exception under regulation 11(2) (personal data) of the EIRs applies to that information. The reasons why that exception applies are explained below.
Please find a copy of the information that you have requested enclosed.
Reasons for not providing information
An exception applies.
An exception under regulation 11(2) of the EIRs (personal information) applies to some of the information requested because it is personal data of a third party and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Article 5(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and in section 34(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018. This exception is not subject to the ‘public interest test’, so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exception.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at https://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House