- 6 Jul 2018
FOI reference: FOI/18/01603
Date received: 5 June 2018
Date responded: 5 July 2018
1. How many times have lane restrictions been put in place due to construction works since the Queensferry Crossing opened on 30 August 2017.
2. How many times have there been speed limit restrictions to protect the workforce that have not resulted in lane restrictions since the Queensferry Crossing opened on 30 August 2017.
3. What were the reasons for the lane restrictions on the Queensferry Crossing on 7 May 2018 and 28 May 2018.
1. From 11 September 2017 to the end of March 2018, Monday and Thursday nights were utilised for servicing of the Queensferry Crossing towers under permitted lane occupations. From April 2018 to date, nightly lane occupations have been taking place for finishing works.
2. Transport Scotland are not aware of any speed restrictions being in place to protect the workforce without lane restrictions.
3. The lane restrictions on the 7 May and 28 May 2018 were for the servicing of the Queensferry Crossing towers and finishing works.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House