- 21 May 2018
FOI reference: FOI/18/01208
Date received: 23 April 2018
Date responded: 21 May 2018
1. How many applications were submitted for the Resource Efficient Scotland SME loan scheme?
2. How many applications were then successful?
3. How many applications were then unsuccessful?
4. How much was paid out to successful applications?
From 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2018:
1. 692 applications were submitted.
2. 468 applications were successful.
This includes paid loans and loans offered but work not yet completed.
3. 165 applications were unsuccessful.
4. £10,403,112.97 was paid out to successful applications.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House