- 21 Mar 2018
FOI reference: FOI/17/00719
Date received: 7 March 2018
Date responded: 20 March 2018
1. How many people have been successful, in their applications for the Home Energy Scotland Loan?
2. How many people have been unsuccessful, in their applications for the Home Energy Scotland Loan?
3. How much has been paid out from the Scottish Government for the Home Energy Scotland Loan for each year that the loan has been on offer?
The Home Energy Scotland (HES) Loan scheme runs from 02 May 2017 to 31 March 2018 and as of 08 March 2018:
1. 1,325 loans have been offered.
2. 424 applications have been unsuccessful, of which 6 were rejected or withdrawn after offer and 418 rejected or withdrawn before offer.
3. £3.4million has been paid out Home Energy Scotland Loan since launch on 02 May 2017 to the 08 March 2018.
Other information which you may find useful relating to Home Energy Scotland loan scheme can be found at the following link:
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House