- 9 Feb 2018
FOI reference: FOI/18/00128
Date received: 11 January 2018
Date responded: 9 February 2018
You asked for any information held about payments made to the National Union of Students (NUS), its members and organisations, and any subsidiary organisations, specifically:
- National Union of Students (United Kingdom)
- NUS Holdings Ltd
- NUS Services Ltd
- NUS Media Ltd
- Epona Ltd
- NUS Students' Union Charitable Services
- NUS Scotland Charitable Services
- NUS Scotland
- NUS Wales
- NUS - USI (NUS-USI Student Movement of the National Union of Students of the United Kingdom and the Union of Students in Ireland)
- Constituent members and organisations of the National Union of Students UK which represent students at your institution.
Where possible you have asked for the date of any payments, the amount and the purpose of the payment. You have asked for any information held covering the period between 1st July 2012 to the present.
In Annex A I enclose a copy of all of the information you requested in the format you asked for.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House