FOI reference: FOI/17/02391
Date received: 16 October 2017
Date responded: 13 November 2017
Details of the number of staff working at Bute House in support roles, including:
- Cleaning staff
- Catering staff
- Cooking staff/chefs
- Administration or secretarial roles
- Gardeners or landscape staff
- Facilities management or buildings-related staff
Please mark the information as both the number of individuals working, and the number of Full-Time Equivalent staff.
If the service is not provided by an employed member of staff but is provided by a contractor – for example, all catering is provided by an outside supplier - please state this.
Details of staff working at Bute House in support roles:
- Four people are based in Bute House, comprising 2.8 full- time equivalent staff.
- Front of house service is provided by Historic Environment Scotland.
- Administration and day to day management requirements are provided by the Scottish Government.
- Cleaning services are provided by a contractor.
- Facilities management and catering for Scottish Government events are provided on an ad-hoc basis by contractors.
- There is no requirement for gardeners or landscaping.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback