- When was the use of an MOD vessel to replace the Corran Ferry service, while both vessels are out of action, discussed at a cabinet meeting.
- When was the A9 Tomatin to Moy dualling contract and the new procurement process (post February 2023 announcement to restart) discussed at a cabinet meeting.
- When was the delay of the deposit return scheme, announced in April 2023, and the subsequent changes discussed at a cabinet meeting.
- When was the Ferguson Marine ferry delays, announced in March 2023, discussed at a cabinet meeting.
- When was the Ferguson Marine employee bonus structure discussed at a cabinet meeting.
The answers to your questions are as follows:
- Cabinet considers the provision of lifeline ferry services on a regular basis. It discussed the potential for Ministry of Defence support for the Corran Ferry service on 18 April 2023.
- The Scottish Government does not have the specific information you asked for. Cabinet minutes do not reference every issue, report or paper which may have contributed to deliberations on any given matter. The minutes record a full account of decisions made, but do not provide a comprehensive list of every source or report that the information is drawn from. This means that information on a particular issue or from a particular report may have been part of, or contributed to, any number of discussions but may not be officially recorded as such. As such, I hereby provide you with formal notice under section 17(1) that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested. Cabinet discussed parliamentary business related to the A9 on 7 February 2023 and 21 February 2023.
- Cabinet discusses the Deposit Return Scheme on a regular basis. The delay to the scheme, announced in April 2023, was discussed on 18 April 2023 and on 2 May 2023.
- The delay to the handover timetable for vessels 801 and 802 was discussed at Cabinet on 14 March 2023.
- Ferguson Marine employee bonuses were discussed by Cabinet on 14 March 2023.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback