1. The total financial costs of overtime in the financial year 2022–23?
2. The total financial costs to recruit staff as a result of resignation and dismissal in the financial year 2022-2023.
3. The total financial costs spent on recruitment agencies currently being used for the supply of agency staff in the financial year 2022–23?
4. The total financial costs spent on redundancy payments in the financial year 2022–23?
Education Scotland’s annual accounts for 2022-23 were laid in Parliament on 27 July 2023 and will shortly be published on our website here: Annual reports and accounts
1. The total amount of overtime paid in financial year 2022-23 was £16,347.
2. The cost of recruiting staff as a result of resignation or dismissal was £22,534.
3. The total amount paid to Agencies who supply temporary staff in financial year 2022-23 was £1,542,318. This includes staff salaries, VAT and Agencies commissions. Education Scotland uses the Scottish Government’s procurement framework for temporary and interim staff services.
4. No redundancy payments were made in financial year 2022-23.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback