- 1 Jul 2017
Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2021
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This framework agreement is for the provision of digital marketing services.
It covers the provision of all digital marketing services, including the development of materials to deliver targeted messaging and engagement with audiences and to support behaviour change.
What is in scope
The scope of digital marketing services covers the appropriate technical development of digital materials which will include responsibility for format, presentation, functionality, usability and analysis of content suitable during development and additionally during amendment within commissioned websites.
It further includes the creation, collation, and maintenance of digital content.
Categories of services available are:
- digital marketing
- digital technical services
- search engine optimisation
Who can use this
The framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- universities and colleges
- other public bodies
See the OJEU notice for full details.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use DPS 2.0 when it is available to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
The benefits of the framework are:
- opportunity for a co-ordinated approach across the Scottish public sector
- opportunity for public bodies to learn and liaise and share best practice
- value for money savings
- all suppliers confirmed no inappropriate use of zero hours contracts, pay the above the living wage and offer a range of workforce benefits
- Cello Signal Ltd
- Storm ID Ltd
- The Gate Worldwide Ltd
- The Union Advertising Agency Ltd
- Whitespace (Scotland) Ltd
Full contact details for all the suppliers is contained in the attached call-off guide.
See the attached call-off guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.