- 1 Jan 2016
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2019 (framework refresh in progress)
Category: ICT products - national
Desktop client device framework is a single supplier framework for the provision of desktop client devices and associated services.
What is in scope
- corporate desktop PC
- a range of flat panel monitors
All services associated with the deployment of desktop client devices, together with a range of upgrades, downgrades and accessories.
What is out of scope
- mobile client devices
- web based and proprietary client devices
- tablet devices
- thin client devices
- workstation client devices
- storage area networks
- telecoms hardware
- peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
Who can use this
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
This contract was awarded following an OJEU procurement.
Note It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the notice published on OJEU.
Benefits for public bodies using this framework include:
- savings: the product pricing is significantly lower than current market pricing
- fixed pricing: pricing is fixed for the duration of the frameworks, providing budget certainty for public bodies
- coverage: the frameworks are available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location
- environmental: to reduce the environmental impact of desktop computing, the latest energy efficiency and environmental accreditations were incorporated into the minimum specification
- transactional efficiencies: the frameworks focus on eProcurement, increasing transactional efficiencies for end users
- sustainability: the framework addresses the Scottish Government’s and Scottish public sector organisations’ aspirations with regard to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues
HP Inc. UK Limited
Erskine Ferry Road
Central Government and Local Authorities
Phone: 0203 564 1643
Education and Health
Mobile: 07767 827620
Organisations who are experiencing issues when using the framework should, in the first instance, escalate these by contacting: HP Scottish Procurement Escalation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This mailbox should not be used for general enquiries.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.