ISBN 978 1 78652 272 6 (Web only publication)
An addendum was published on 21/03/2017 at page 49 of the pdf:
The second bullet point on the page has been added.
An errata was published on 21/03/2017:
Amendments made to contact information throughout the booklet.
The pdf and html have both been updated within the document to reflect these changes.
This document is also available in pdf format (402KB)
Part I. From The Time Of Death To The Funeral
1. First things to be done
2. Donation of body parts for transplantation
3. Getting a medical certificate
4. The Procurator Fiscal
5. How to register a death
6. Planning the funeral
7. Cremation or burial
8. Help with the funeral
9. Paying for the funeral
Part II. Possessions, Property And Children
Part III. Financial Help You May Be Able To Access
Part IV. What Else Has To Be Done?
Part V. Rights Of Succession
18. Where the person did not leave a will
19. Prior rights
20. Legal rights
21. The remainder of the estate
22. The three principles
23. Where the person left a will
24. Adopted children
26. If you are making a will or need more guidance