- 1 Jul 2017
Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2022
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This framework agreement is for the provision of strategic creative services.
It includes the development, creation and delivery of effective and measurable marketing communications programmes and advertising campaigns as well as elements of wider activities, based on a famework public bodies' brief, and potentially delivered in partnership with the relevant portfolio of marketing agencies.
What is in scope
The requirement covers the following marketing activities in support of advertising campaigns:
- strategic planning
- digital marketing
- field marketing
- partnership marketing
- direct marketing
Who can use this
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits for public bodies using the framework are:
- co-ordinated approach across the Scottish public sector
- opportunity for framework public bodies to learn and liaise and share best practice.
- value for money savings through collaborative approach
- all suppliers confirmed no inappropriate use of zero hours contracts, pay the above the living wage and offer a range of workforce benefits.
- The Union Advertising Agency Ltd
- Story UK Ltd
- The Leith Agency (trading as Cello Signal Ltd)
- Stand Ltd
- Whitespace (Scotland) Ltd
Full contact details of all the suppliers is contained in the attached buyer’s guide.
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.