With respect to contact between the Constitutional Futures Division and the Scottish Trades Union Congress, 1st May 2021 - date, please provide:
1. The dates of all meetings held, in person or virtual.
2. Any documentation relating to the meetings, including agendas, presentation materials, minutes, notes, or briefings.
3. All correspondence between the Constitutional Futures Division and the Scottish Trades Union Congress, 1st May 2021 - date.
1. Members of the Scottish Trades Union Congress met with a member of staff from the Constitutional Futures Division on 25th January 2023.
2. The meeting was an informal discussion with externals about general economic issues and, as a result, no papers or formal minutes were required. This is a formal notice under S.17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested.
3. Most of the information you have requested is enclosed in Annex A.
An exemption under section 38(1)(b) of FOISA (Personal Information) applies to some of the information requested because it is personal data of a third party and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Article 5(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and in section 34(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018. This exemption is not subject to the ‘public interest test’, so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 99.0 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback