With respect to contact between the Constitutional Futures Division and Ellis Watson (Chief Business Advisor to the Scottish Government), 1st May 2021 - date, please provide:
1. The dates of all meetings held, in person or virtual.
2. Any documentation relating to the meetings, including agendas, presentation materials, minutes, notes, or briefings.
3. All correspondence between the Constitutional Futures Division and Ellis Watson, 1st May 2021 - date.
1. A meeting took place on 21 March 2023.
2. The information you have requested is enclosed in Annex A. Exemptions under S.30(b)(i), S.30(c) and S.38(1)(b) of FOISA apply to a small amount of the information requested. The reason why these exemptions apply are explained in Annex C.
3. The information you have requested is enclosed in Annex B. An exemption under S.38(1)(b) of FOISA applies to a small amount of the information requested. The reason why this exemption applies is explained in Annex C.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- File size
- 266.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback