Keeping up to date on the vaccination programme
Since the COVID-19 vaccination programme started in December 2020, we are now providing information about the programme and its progress on a wider number of platforms. As the programme is moving quickly, and the numbers of people vaccinated and overall situation changes daily, these sources of information are the best way to keep up to date with the vaccination programme.
- Scottish Government COVID-19 daily data for Scotland webpages. This is updated each day to provide the latest available data on COVID-19 in Scotland, includes progress on first dose and second dose vaccinations.
- Public Health Scotland (PHS) COVID-19 dashboard. This includes daily vaccination figures by sex, age, location (NHS Health Board and local authority) and JCVI priority group. This includes both first dose and second dose vaccinations.
- UK coronavirus dashboard. This includes headline vaccinations data for Scotland and the other UK Nations
- up to date information on the vaccination programme on the NHS Inform website. For example, who is being offered the vaccine and in what order, what to do at the vaccination appointment, and more about the vaccines themselves including the ingredients in the vaccines.
- information and guidance on the COVID-19 vaccination programme on the Scottish Government website. This includes regular letters from the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport to the Presiding Officer of the Scottish Parliament and Members of the Scottish Parliament (MSPs) providing updates on the vaccination programme.
- letters from the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland to Health Boards
- statements given by Scottish Ministers in the Scottish Parliament and at Scottish Government media briefings
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback