What you can get
The final four-weekly payment from the Strategic Framework Business Fund was made on 22 March 2021.
On 19 April 2021, all SFBF recipients automatically received a combined final two-week payment from the Fund and a one-off restart grant to help them reopen.
Retailers in receipt of SFBF were eligible for grants up to £7,500 based on rateable value:
- For properties with a rateable value below £51,000: £7,000 (£6,000+£1,000)
- For properties with a rateable value above £51,001: £7,500 (£6,000+£1,500)
Hospitality and leisure in receipt of SFBF were eligible for grants up to £18,000 based on rateable value:
- For properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under: £9,000 (£8,000+£1,000)
- For properties with a rateable value between £15,001 and £51,000: £13,000 (£12,000+£1,000).
- For properties with a rateable value of £51,001 or over: £19,500 (£18,000+£1,500).
How grants will be paid
We replaced the pattern of recurring payments made through the SFBF with a one-off Restart Grant for business in the retail, hospitality and leisure sector specifically to support them in meeting the costs associated with the costs of re-opening. These payments were administered by local authorities.
This bespoke support was supplemented by UK Government support.