1. Scottish Government: Coronavirus (COVID-19): state of the epidemic - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
2. Scottish Government: Coronavirus (COVID-19): modelling the epidemic - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
3. Scottish Government: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-data-for-scotland/
4. Public Health Scotland Covid dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview
5. Source: Public Health Scotland
6. Public Health Scotland dashboard: COVID-19 Daily Dashboard - PHS COVID-19 | Tableau Public
7. NRS Scotland: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/general-publications/weekly-and-monthly-data-on-births-and-deaths/deaths-involving-coronavirus-covid-19-in-scotland
9. Office for National Statistics: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Survey, antibody and vaccination data for the UK - Office for National Statistics
10. Healthcare infection incidents and outbreaks in Scotland - https://hpspubsrepo.blob.core.windows.net/hps-website/nss/2181/documents/1_chapter-3-literature-review-v1.0.pdf
11. Results are taken from questions run on behalf of Scottish Government on the YouGov online omnibus survey. The sample is demographically and geographically representative of adults 18+ across Scotland, with c.1000 responses each week. Fieldwork took place on 18-19 May with a total sample size of 1,063 adults. 'Complete' or 'almost complete' compliance refers to respondents who rated themselves 6 or 7 on a scale of 1-7 for the question:Thinking about ALL of the guidance from the Scottish Government on what to do and what not to do during the Coronavirus pandemic (including distancing, protection measures and all restrictions)...On a scale of 1-7, where 1 is 'Not at all' and 7 is 'Completely', to what extent do you feel you are following the regulations and guidance?
12. Both scenarios are based on current vaccine roll-out plans and efficacy assumptions. Actual data does not include full numbers of CPAP. ICU bed actuals include all ICU patients being treated for Covid-19 including those over 28 days.
13. Total sample size on 18-19 May was 1,063 adults. Sample size for those who have not yet received their first vaccine was 263 adults. 'Likely' to be vaccinated refers to respondents who rated themselves 8 to 10 on a scale of 0-10 for the question: How likely or unlikely are you to be vaccinated for COVID-19 when a vaccine becomes available to you? (Please select a number between 0 and 10, where 0 means 'extremely unlikely' and 10 means 'extremely likely')