Deliveries, distribution and visitors
NAs / NGBs / Professional Clubs should inform all stadium visitors – including contractors, suppliers and those making deliveries – about the new COVID-19 protocols within the stadium and ensure they are offered the same protections and are expected to comply with the any new protocols.
NAs / NGBs / Professional Clubs should work with suppliers to understand the specific pressures they face as result of the pandemic to address any supply chain issues to implement any new COVID-19 protocols within the stadium and maintain their business operations.
Access to the stadium should be limited where appropriate to contractors and visitors to reduce the risk of virus transmission. Access will be provided to the stadium to the minimum number of essential personnel who need to be there for safe operation, ensuring safe working practices and production related activities.
NAs / NGBs / Professional Clubs should consider implementing a permit or controlled access system for contractors and external visitors who require access to the stadium. This should set out requirements for how everyone behaves on site, including entering and leaving the site, clarifying responsibilities for all around maintaining good hygiene and physical distancing, including:
- keep visits and the number of visitors to a minimum, provided the job can be done safely
- providing handwashing and hand sanitiser and encourage visitors to wash their hands regularly
- where site visits are required, provide clear guidance on physical distancing and hygiene to people on arrival, for example, signage, visual aids and before arrival, such as by phone, on the website or by email
- regulating entry so that the premises do not become overcrowded, and placing one-metre markers on the floor to maintain physical distancing inside the premises
- determining if schedules for essential services and contractor visits can be revised to reduce interaction and overlap between people
- maintaining a record of all visitors, if this is practical
- revising visitor arrangements to ensure physical distancing and hygiene – including restricting the areas visitors have access to