This summary is not exhaustive.
- NHS Inform Covid-19 General Advice
- COVID-19: framework for decision making - Scotland's route map through and out of the crisis: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-framework-decision-making-scotlands-route-map-through-out-crisis/
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): stay at home guidance
- COVID-19: strategic framework for reopening schools, early learning and childcare provision: https://www.gov.scot/publications/excellent-equity-during-covid-19-pandemic-strategic-framework-reopening-schools-early-learning-childcare-provision-scotland/
- COVID-19: schools, early learning and childcare settings - scientific evidence: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-schools-early-learning-and-childcare-settings---scientific-evidence/
- COVID-19: school and early learning and closures – guidance about key workers and vulnerable children: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-guide-schools-early-learning-closures/
- COVID-19: physical distancing: https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-physical-distancing
- Advisory note from the Coronavirus (COVID 19): Advisory Sub-Group on Education and Children’s Issues about early learning and childcare
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): Advisory Sub-Group on Education and Children’s Issues – overview of the evidence that informed the decision to close early learning and childcare settings to all but the children of key workers and other priority groups, in the context of the Variant of Concern 202012/01.
- Advisory note from the Coronavirus (COVID 19): Advisory Sub-Group on Education and Children’s Issues about school transport
- Advisory note from the Coronavirus (COVID 19): Advisory Sub-Group on Education and Children’s Issues about physical distancing in schools
- Scottish Government guidance on unregulated children’s services
- Public Health Scotland Guidance: https://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/
- Test and Protect - Scotland’s approach to implementing the 'test, trace, isolate, support' strategy: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-test-and-protect/
- Education Scotland: ELC – Supporting Learning at Home during COVID-19
- SOSCN Case Studies from Emergency Childcare Provision
- Outdoor Learning Directory
Hand Hygiene resources:
- Best practice guidance on how to wash hands: http://www.nipcm.hps.scot.nhs.uk/appendices/appendix-1-best-practice-how-to-hand-wash/
- NHS resources to encourage children to wash their hands: http://www.nipcm.hps.scot.nhs.uk/resources/hand-hygiene-wash-your-hands-of-them/childrens-pack/
- Video demonstration on the correct way to wash hands: https://vimeo.com/212706575
This is provided as guidance only and does not amount to legal advice. Settings may wish to seek their own advice on proposed activities and measures to ensure compliance with all legal duties.