Scottish Government advice and support
- Summary of COVID-19 developments in Scotland
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making – Scotland’s route map through and out of the crisis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Strategic Framework update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): business and physical distancing guidance
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test and Protect: multi-sector guidance on collection of customer and visitor contact details
- Further guidance on physical distancing can be found on NHS inform.
- Advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees
- Guidance on childcare and for key workers
- COVID-19 information and guidance for general (non-healthcare) settings
- Guidance for the construction sector in Scotland
- A list of Scottish Procurement Policy Notes (SPPNs) can be found on gov.scot.
- SPPN 4/2020 covers procurement related issues as a consequence of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- SPPN 5/2020 sets out guidance for public bodies on options for payment to their suppliers to ensure service continuity during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Fair Work during the COVID-19 crisis
Please see our Joint Statement with the STUC
Other sources of COVID-19 information
UK Government guidance on working safely during COVID-19 in different workplaces
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have provided advice related to COVID-19
Food Standards Scotland provide guidance for food business operators and employees
Good Practice guidance for Garden Centres & Plant Nurseries
Further detailed guidance on security can be found at: https://www.cpni.gov.uk/staying-secure-during-covid-19-0 and https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/national-counter-terrorism-security-office.
To contact Police Scotland for Protective Security advice, please contact your local Counter Terrorism Security Adviser:
- North: SCDCTSAAberdeen@Scotland.pnn.police.uk
- East: SCDCTSAEdinburgh@Scotland.pnn.police.uk
- West: SCDCTSAGlasgow@Scotland.pnn.police.uk
British Land has produced a Guide to the new procedures and protocols across shopping centres and retail parks
Guidance on amusement arcades.