5. Both scenarios are based on current vaccine roll-out plans and efficacy assumptions. The difference between the two projections reflects uncertainty about behaviour and compliance as interventions are relaxed.
6. The actual positive tests are adjusted to coincide with the estimated day of infection.
7. Hospital bed actuals only include hospital stays up to 28 days duration linked to Covid-19.
8. Actual data does not include full numbers of CPAP. ICU bed actuals include all ICU patients being treated for Covid-19 including those over 28 days.
9. A four week projection is provided here.
11. PHS defines a confirmed COVID-19 death as an individual who dies within 28 days of their first positive COVID-19 laboratory report.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback