Scottish Government and sportscotland advice and support for the safe reopening of facilities:
- Sport Specific Information
- Getting Your Facility Fit for Sport
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): general guidance for safer workplaces
Advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees
- Guidance on childcare
- Guidance for key workers and critical childcare
- COVID-19 information and guidance for general (non-healthcare) settings
- A list of Scottish Procurement Policy Notes (SPPNs) can be found on gov.scot.
- SPPN 4/2020 covers procurement related issues as a consequence of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- SPPN 5/2020 sets out guidance for public bodies on options for payment to their suppliers to ensure service continuity during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Please refer to relevant sections of the NHS Inform website, in particular the advice on physical distancing, shielding, Test and Protect, and symptoms. Each of these sections notes the date last updated, so please take particular note of whether some of the above guidance has been updated since your draft guidance was produced to ensure this guidance remains aligned.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): General advice
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Check your symptoms
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Physical distancing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Shielding
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Test & Protect
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Contact tracing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Testing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): households with possible infection
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Communications toolkit
The following UK-level guidance may also prove useful:
Other sources of COVID-19 information
- UK Government guidance on working safely during COVID-19 in different workplaces
- The Health and Safety Executive has provided advice related to COVID-19
- Further detailed guidance on security can be found at https://www.cpni.gov.uk/staying-secure-during-covid-19-0 and https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/national-counter-terrorism-security-office.
To contact Police Scotland for Protective Security advice, please contact your local Counter Terrorism Security Adviser: