Scottish Government advice and support
- Summary of COVID-19 developments in Scotland
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making – Scotland’s route map through and out of the crisis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): business and physical distancing guidance
- Further guidance on physical distancing can be found on NHS inform.
- Advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees
- Guidance on childcare and for key workers
- COVID-19 information and guidance for general (non-healthcare) settings
- A list of Scottish Procurement Policy Notes (SPPNs) can be found on gov.scot.
- SPPN 4/2020 covers procurement related issues as a consequence of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020
- Coronavirus (Scotland)(No. 2) Act 2020
- Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020
Fair Work during the COVID-19 crisis
- Please see our Fair Work statement
Other sources of COVID-19 information
- UK Government guidance on working safely during COVID-19 in different workplaces
- The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have provided advice related to COVID-19
- Equality and Human Rights Guidance for employers to make decisions about return to work.
- Further detailed guidance on security can be found at Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure and National Counter Terrorism Security Office.
To contact Police Scotland for Protective Security advice, please contact your local Counter Terrorism Security Adviser: