We have published this guidance alongside sector specific and other guidance. These should be used together to ensure public safety. Ensure you are accessing up to date guidance by visiting Coronavirus in Scotland.
Persons responsible for a place of worship, carrying on a business or providing a service are also required to have regard to guidance issued by the Scottish Ministers relating to its premises, business or service.
The guidance available includes:
- guidance for the tourism and hospitality sector
- guidance for retail sector, including services such as hairdressers and barbers
- guidance for the events sector
- guidance: business and physical distancing
- guidance on face coverings
- guidance for the safe use of places of worship
This guidance is concerned with the marriage ceremony. There is also industry guidance for venues hosting wedding receptions.