Scottish Government advice and support
- Summary of COVID-19 developments in Scotland
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Strategic Framework update - February 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) timetable for easing restrictions
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance including business, health, education and housing
- Advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees
Fair Work during the COVID-19 crisis
- please see our Joint Statement with the STUC
Other sources of working from home guidance
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS
- Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE.
Other sources of COVID-19 information
- UK Government guidance on working safely during COVID-19 in different workplaces
- The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have provided advice related to COVID-19
- Advice on the safe use of display screen equipment from the HSE.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission guidance for employers to make decisions about return to work
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has resources and advice for employers and managers
- The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) has also produced a suite of Coronavirus related advice and guidance for employers and employees
- Scottish Mediation have resources if you find yourself in conflict with another person or group arising from social distancing of self-isolation due to Covid-19
- Flexibility Works also has information on ways of flexible working that can assist with an organisations response to Coronavirus
- Timewise have also produced guides on flexible working, including working from home and advice and information for line managers.
- Close the Gap has published guidance for large employers as well as smaller employers on supporting flexible working, including information on risk assessments, employees with caring roles and returning to the workplace after maternity.
- The Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure has detailed guidance on security
- The National Cyber Security Centre has guidance on homeworking for employers and their staff