Where testing takes place
Drive-through testing sites
Testing under the UK programme in Scotland is currently conducted in drive-through sites operating at:
- Glasgow Airport
- Edinburgh Airport
- Aberdeen Airport
- Prestwick Airport
- Inverness - University of the Highlands and Islands campus
- Dundee – Dudhope Castle
There are also a number of mobile testing units which will be located in towns across Scotland for short periods each time.
Walk-through testing sites
You may be able to access testing via a walk-through testing site. You should walk or cycle to this site and avoid travelling by public transport or taxi.
You can book an appointment via the usual booking process. We have walk-through test sites in:
- Aberdeen (Roy Strathdee Building)
- Arbroath (Bruce House car park)
- Cumbernauld (Fleming House car park)
- Dundee (Park Place car park)
- Dumfries (Brooms Road Car Park)
- East Kilbride (Red Deer Centre)
- Edinburgh central (Usher Hall)
- Edinburgh north (Leith Library)
- Edinburgh west (Gate 55, Sighthill)
- Elgin (Lossie Green car park)
- Galashiels (Langlee Community Centre)
- Glasgow central (Glasgow Caledonian ARC)
- Glasgow east (Easterhouse Sports Centre)
- Glasgow south (St Francis Centre)
- Glasgow west (Riverside Museum car park)
- Hamilton (Eddlewood Public Hall)
- Inverclyde (Crawfurds Burn Community Centre)
- Inverness (Highland Council HQ rear car park)
- Kilmarnock (Grand Hall)
- Oban (Mossfield car park)
- Perth (Thimblerow car park)
- St Andrews (Victoria Memorial Hall)
- Stirling (Forthside Way, next to The Engine Shed)
- West Dunbartonshire (Napier Hall)
- Wick (Riverside car park)
We will keep this page updated as further walk-through testing sites become available.
You may have the option, depending on availability, to book a home test kit.
Home test kits are an option where people seeking a test are unable to attend a drive-through centre.
The home test option is covered in the booking process.