- Coronavirus (COVID-19): business and social distancing guidance
- further guidance on physical distancing can be found on NHS inform
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020
- Construction Scotland: working on site during the COVID-19 pandemic (safe operating procedures)
Support for workers and business support
- advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees is at https://findbusinesssupport.gov.scot/
- the Construction Scotland Innovation Centre (CSIC) has launched its i-Con initiative. Consisting of three key components, i-Con offers an Innovation Challenge Fund, a Knowledge Hub and an Online Learning Platform.
Construction policy notes (CPNs)
CECA briefing – advice on temporary suspension of construction sites
Scottish Public Procurement Notices
- A list of Scottish Procurement Policy Notes (SPPNs) can be found on gov.scot.
- SPPN 4/2020 covers procurement related issues as a consequence of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- SPPN 5/2020 sets out guidance for public bodies on options for payment to their suppliers to ensure service continuity during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Guidance on the definition of emergency and urgent works for NRSWA sites
Fair Work during the COVID-19 crisis
- Please see our Joint Statement with the STUC